Saturday, August 9, 2008

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is Jesse not Lindsey. I just wanted to tell Lindsey how much I lover her. This last year has definitely been chalenging for me and Lindsey has been so amazing to help me through it. I honestly dont know what I would do without her. I am so thankful that she has put up with my mood swings, my lack of doing yard work this summer, letting me spend lots of time at the gym in a desperate attempt to no longer be a fat man. Lindsey is my best friend and I am so happy to have her. Most of all IM so grateful for the two beautiful children that she has given us. It cant be fun to put your body through that. I love Lindsey so much and I just hope that somehow Im worth spending her life with. I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!